Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Raisin Chelsea Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Raisin Chelsea Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you battle depression. You must be sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you raise your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–function better. Try consuming a few eggs to feel better!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate raisin chelsea buns recipe. To make chocolate raisin chelsea buns you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Raisin Chelsea Buns:
- Use 1.75 Cup of plain flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 40 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon of dry yeast.
- Take 200 ml of warm milk.
- Take 75 grams of dark chocolate chopped.
- Prepare 50 grams of raisins.
- You need 3 tbsp of maple syrup or honey.
Instructions to make Chocolate Raisin Chelsea Buns:
- Sprinkle dry yeast over warm milk and leave it aside for 5 minutes.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon powder in a bowl. Rub in 25 grams of butter then stir in the yeast mixture and make the dough. Knead the dough for 5 to 8 minutes until smooth and elastic. Cover the bowl and keep it in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size..
- Turn out the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead the dough lightly before rolling out to a rectangle. Melt the remaining butter and brush it over. Spread on top chopped chocolate and raisins evenly. Roll up tightly starting at the long edge. Cut into 12 equal slices..
- Place the cut slices on a greased baking tray. Cover and leave it aside for 30 minutes or until doubled in size..
- Bake in preheated oven at 190 degree for 30 minutes. Brush it with maple syrup while it is still hot..
- Let it cool for 10 minutes and turn it out on a wire rack then leave it to cool. Separate the burns and serve warm..
Give this delicious Chelsea Bun recipe a go! Chelsea buns are great at any time of day, but they really shine as a mid-morning snack. The sweetness will easily get you to lunch, but they're not too heavy. Traditionally these rolls are made with currants, but if you don't have any of those, raisins work perfectly well. This classic, easy Chelsea bun recipe is the perfect sweet bake to enjoy with your afternoon cup of tea.
If you find this Chocolate Raisin Chelsea Buns recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.