Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Edamame & Cheese Pain Rustique recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Edamame & Cheese Pain Rustique recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will notice that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. One of several health benefits of these nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Your body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to edamame & cheese pain rustique recipe. You can have edamame & cheese pain rustique using 10 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Edamame & Cheese Pain Rustique:
- Take 200 grams of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of (or a half-and-half mixture of strong bread flour and cake flour).
- You need 4 grams of Salt.
- Get 2 grams of Dry yeast.
- Use 1 grams of Malt powder (optional).
- Use 160 ml of Water.
- Use of Filling:.
- Get 50 grams of Edamame.
- Prepare 50 grams of Processed cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black pepper.
Steps to make Edamame & Cheese Pain Rustique:
- Boil the edamame in salted water. Remove the beans from the pods and weigh out 50 g. Cut the cheese into 8 mm cubes..
- Place the flour, salt, yeast, and malt powder into a bowl..
- Pour in the water and use a rubber spatula to combine..
- Once the powder is incorporated and the dough forms a ball, cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 20 minutes at room temperature. (This is the autolyse method).
- Fold the sides of the rested dough into the center and use a rubber spatula to punch it down several times..
- Repeat this process (rest 20 minutes, punch several times) twice for a total of 3 times. Form a neat round ball and let it rise..
- Once it has doubled in volume, it is done rising..
- Place onto a floured surface with the seam side facing up. Form into a square. Skip the rest time and move right on to folding in the ingredients..
- Leaving 1/3 of the dough free, place the edamame and cheese on the dough. Sprinkle with black pepper to taste..
- Fold over 1/3 of the dough toward the center and then fold over the opposite 1/3..
- Leave 1/3 of the dough on the left side free and place the remaining edamame and pieces of cheese on the right side. Sprinkle with black pepper..
- Fold into thirds starting with the left side..
- Tightly seal the seams, then flip it over. Let it sit for 10-20 minutes..
- Use a knife or bench scraper to divide the dough into 8 portions. They don't have to be neat or equal, just randomly cut them. Let rise a second time for 20-40 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to a high temperature (250-300°C) with the baking tray inside..
- After the dough has risen, use a tea strainer to coat with flour. Use a razor or knife to slash the tops in a cross pattern..
- Place the dough into the oven and mist with water. Shut the oven door right away. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 250°C..
- When freshly baked, the outsides are crunchy and the insides are moist and springy. The cheese is gooey and amazing..
Edamame are green soybeans that are often served as an appetizer in Japanese restaurants. Here's everything you need to know about these delicious nutrient dense beans along with how to cook them. Edamame, or immature soybean, is one of the most popular foods in Japanese cuisine. While edamame has been widely praised for the bulk of vitamins and nutrients it supposedly possesses, it. Find the best recipes from across the web.
If you find this Edamame & Cheese Pain Rustique recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.