Cooking might be one of the earliest skills in the world. That does not imply that there are any type of limits to the knowledge available for the cook curious about boosting his or her abilities. Also the finest cooks, even professionals, can always find brand-new dishes, methods as well as strategies to improve their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Mae's Baked Penne recipe, we hope you like it.
To minimize fat when cooking, use applesauce instead of butter. A mug of applesauce is equal to a cup of butter. This will certainly lower fat and also calorie components of your treat dish. It will additionally make your dish moist and scrumptious. Most individuals won't also have the ability to tell the difference.
You can cook Mae's Baked Penne using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mae's Baked Penne:
- You need Pasta and Cheese.
- Provide 10 oz penne.
- Use 15 oz ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 eggs.
- You need 2 cup mozzerella cheese, grated & divided.
- Use 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 2 tbsp each dried basil, parsley, garlic powder.
- Use Sauce.
- You need 1 lb Italian sausage, cooked and drained.
- Provide 1 can --15 ounce crushed tomatoes.
- Use 2 can --8 ounce each tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp each fresh basil and parsley, snipped into bits.
- You need to prepare 2 or 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped.
Mae's Baked Penne instructions :
- Cook pasta till almost done. Drain and set aside..
- Mix eggs, ricotta, 1 cup of the mozzarella, the parmesan, and the herbs in a large bowl..
- Mix pasta into cheese mixture..
- FOR THE SAUCE---.
- Pour crushed tomatoes, and tomato sauce into large sauce pan.
- Cook until thickened a little, about 10 minutes.
- Add cooked sausage.
- Add fresh herbs and garlic, cook an additional 10 minutes.
- In a 10 by 13 inch baking pan pour 1/2 cup of sauce..
- Add half of the pasta and cheese mixture..
- Top with half of remaining sauce.
- Repeat with remaining pasta and top with remaining sauce..
- Top with final cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly on top..
- NOTES: a 24 ounce jar of your favorite pasta sauce can be substitute for my sauce.
- Also may be cooked in Microwave oven in microwave proof dish on 80% for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Serve and Enjoy.
- Goes great with https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336067-midnite-snak-2-easy-garlic-bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340159-spicy-italian-soup.
You do not require to be a professional to cook a wonderful meal. There are numerous recipes that look difficult as well as overwhelming, however remain in reality, rather simple among it is Mae's Baked Penne recipe. We hope, this recipe has actually instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you are in the cooking area.
If you find this Mae's Baked Penne recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.