If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it involves obtaining your cuisine just right, you are not the only one. Many people have natural cooking skill but not quite enough knowledge to prepare with excellence. This ~Shamrok's~ Ghoulish GHOULash~ recipe is an excellent start, easy to prepare and also delicious.
Being organized is a vital action when planning to prepare a dish for friend or family. This will certainly enable you to ensure that all the required active ingredients are accounted for. Establish every one of the non-perishable components as well as tools out the day in advance. This will enable you to cook without needing to worry.
To cook ~Shamrok's~ Ghoulish GHOULash~ you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ~Shamrok's~ Ghoulish GHOULash~:
- You need 1 lb Medium Egg Noodles (or your favorite macaroni/pasta).
- You need to prepare 2 lb Ground Beef (or Turkey/Chicken/Pork).
- You need 1 medium Onion (chopped).
- You need to prepare 1/2 tbsp Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp Pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp Onion Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 12 oz Bag Frozen Corn.
- Use 1 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (divided).
- Prepare 3 can Tomato Soup.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup Water.
- Prepare 4 oz French Fried Onions (topping-optional).
~Shamrok's~ Ghoulish GHOULash~ step by step :
- Set oven to 375°F Fahrenheit to preheat..
- In separate bowl: Mix the 3 cans of Tomato Soup with 1 1/2 cups of Water. Stir well to blend..
- In Large Pot of salted water, boil 1 lb. Bag of Medium Egg Noodles. When done, drain and add 1/3 of the Tomato Soup mixture to keep the noodles moist. Set aside..
- In large skillet: Brown the Ground Beef with the Chopped Onion. Add in the Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, and Onion Powder..
- Drain the Ground Beef mixture and put into roasting pan or disposable aluminum lasagna pan..
- To the Ground Beef Mixture: Add 1 12 oz. Bag of Frozen Corn and 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (reserve the remaining 1/2 Cup Cheese for Topping the casserole). Stir everything to blend it well..
- Add the Egg Noodles to the Ground Beef Mixture, gently folding them in..
- Add the remaining Tomato Soup mixture and stir gently..
- Top with remaining 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese and French Fried Onions..
- Cover in aluminum foil then Bake for 45 Minutes at 375°F Fahrenheit. Uncover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes to brown the top..
- >>PAY IT FORWARD << There's enough to make an additional loaf pan to share with a neighbor that lives alone or is elderly or homebound. They can enjoy a home cooked meal without having to "cook". Cover in foil and write the heating instructions on the foil (adjusted for the smaller pan)..
You do not need to be a pro to cook a terrific meal. There are lots of recipes that look tough and overwhelming, yet remain in reality, rather easy one of it is ~Shamrok's~ Ghoulish GHOULash~ recipe. We really hope, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this ~Shamrok's~ Ghoulish GHOULash~ recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.