Everyone likes the suggestion of sitting down to a delicious home-cooked dish, however with today's busy routines, it can be harder than ever to discover the time to place one together. The good news is, help is around, the Classic chocolate chip cookies recipe and guidance in this short article will assist you created well balanced meals for your family in a remarkably, short time.
In order to make the process of cooking less complicated, you ought to require to time to make big quantities of meat or veggie supply and also shop it in the fridge freezer. Not just is making your own stock less costly than buying it from a merchant, but it makes it easy to maintain a big supply handy. Just freeze the stock in small as well as plainly classified sections and afterwards take out what you require when you require it!
To cook Classic chocolate chip cookies you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Classic chocolate chip cookies:
- Provide 1 cup softened butter.
- Provide 1 cup white sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 cup packed brown sugar.
- You need to prepare 2 eggs.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp hot water.
- You need ¹/² tsp salt.
- You need 3 cups all-purpose flour.
- You need to prepare 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips.
Classic chocolate chip cookies step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Cream together butter and white and brown sugar until smooth..
- Beat in one egg at a time then stir in vanilla..
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to mixture with salt..
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips..
- Bake 10-15 minutes depending on cookie size..
Food preparation is a kind of art and it takes some time and technique to equivalent experience as well as experience in the field. There are lots of forms of food preparation as well as also many different kinds of food from different cultures. Use what you've seen from Classic chocolate chip cookies recipe it will help you in your food preparation undertakings.
If you find this Classic chocolate chip cookies recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.