If you are having difficulty lately in the kitchen when it comes to getting your food ideal, you are not the only one. Lots of people have all-natural cooking skill but not quite sufficient know-how to prepare with perfection. This Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies recipe is a good start, simple to prepare and also tasty.
The most difficult and time consuming feature of cooking is doing all of the preparation work. You can get pre-prepped vegetables or prep your ingredients the day before to cut down on the moment you are in the cooking area. This is really helpful if you require to get dinner out quickly.
You can have Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies:
- Provide 2 sticks soft butter.
- You need 1 &1/2 cups packed dark brown sugar.
- You need to prepare 2 eggs.
- You need to prepare 1 &1/2 teaspoons good vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 1 &1/2 cups flour.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Use 1 cup dried cranberries.
- You need to prepare 3 cups old fashioned oats.
- You need to prepare 1 cup semi sweet or dark chocolate chips.
Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Add eggs and vanilla..
- Sift in flour,salt,and baking soda..
- Stir in cranberries,oatmeal and chocolate chips..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on size of your cookie scoop. Let cool a minute on the baking sheet to set the bottom and then move to a wire rack to cool..
Now that you have actually gotten to completion of this Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies recipe, now explore recipes as well as apply it and enjoy. You never know - you simply might have discovered a new vocation.
If you find this Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies recipe valuable please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.