Looking for the perfect Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Many people like cooking and believe it makes the best relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that scents delicious is certain to make any individual's mood a bit lighter. It can in some cases appear challenging, though, to pinpoint dishes that work for you or suggestions that causes an inevitably effective dish. Perhaps this Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe is the one you are seeking.
You can cook Chocolate Pecan Pie using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Prepare 1 of refrigerated pie crust.
- You need 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Provide 3 tbsp of milk.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp of butter (melted).
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of dark corn syrup.
- Use 1 cup of sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground Allspice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of pecan halves.
Chocolate Pecan Pie has a soft and gooey filling that is rich with chocolate, pecans, sugar, corn syrup, butter, and eggs. Southerners often add a splash of bourbon or rum to the filling which. My easy Chocolate Pecan Pie is as good as it gets when it comes to healthy Thanksgiving desserts. If you love classic pecan pie, but also are a chocoholic when it comes to dessert Next, the filling is combined with melted semi-sweet chocolate chips for an even more decadent dessert than the original.
Chocolate Pecan Pie instructions
- Line 9-inch deep dish pie plate with pie crust. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 7 minutes. Remove crust from oven. Reduce temperature to 325..
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate chips and milk in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Pour chocolate evenly over crust..
- Beat eggs in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Slowly pour mixture over chocolate layer. Place ring of foil around edges of crust to prevent over-browning..
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until filling is puffed and center is still soft enough to move when shaken gently. Cool completly on wire rack..
Chocolate Pecan Pie is perfect for Thanksgiving and has an ooey, gooey, yet crunchy filling with a buttery and flaky homemade pie crust! Pecan pie is a pie of pecan nuts mixed with a filling of eggs, butter, and sugar (typically corn syrup). Variations may include white or brown sugar, cane syrup, sugar syrup, molasses, maple syrup, or honey. Cover bottom of pie crust with pecans. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and melted butter.
Since you have actually read Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen as well as prepare some fantastic food! Remember, food preparation is not a skill that can be 100 percent right in the beginning. Technique is needed for you to understand the art of cooking.
If you find this Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.