Looking for the perfect Tomato and Coriander Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato and Coriander Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you understand the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a releasing as well as rewarding experience to develop a simply scrumptious meal or baked product. The smells in your home and the faces of the people who you share it with are priceless. We hope this Tomato and Coriander Salad recipe will certainly offer you some suggestion for you to become a phenomenal cook.
You can cook Tomato and Coriander Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato and Coriander Salad
- You need to prepare 4 of medium tomatoes, cut into wedges.
- Provide 1/2-1/4 of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup (240 ml) of coriander, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare dash of pepper.
Tomato and Coriander Salad instructions
- Slice the onion and put them in a small bowl. Sprinkle salt, mix well and set aside. I usually use yellow onion, but they are too strong for me sometimes. I spread them on a plate for a while so the strong flavour weakens..
- Cut the tomatoes and put them in a bowl..
- Wash, dry and chop coriander. Add them in the bowl with drained onion, lemon juice and pepper..
- Mix them well. Taste and season with some more salt and pepper if needed. Serve chilled!.
A wonderful, home-cooked dish is the example everyone remember. Utilizing these Tomato and Coriander Salad recipe to boost your cooking coincides as an athlete that maintains training-- the much more you do it, the much better you get, find out as high as you can around food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the better your meals will taste.
If you find this Tomato and Coriander Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.