If you're looking for Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and there are various sorts of cooking that you might find out. You can become a gourmet chef or you can just try to grasp the art of cooking excellent dishes within your home. Numerous work in the work environment employ cooks, prep-cooks and supervisors that also supervise chefs. We hope this Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips recipe can help make you a better chef.
You can have Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips
- You need 1 of large pack chicken breast (cut into strips).
- Prepare of Olive oil (enough to coat pan).
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need to prepare 1 can of Bush’s black bean fiesta, undrained (or 1 can regular black beans, undrained).
- You need to prepare 1 cup of frozen whole kernel corn.
- You need 2 jars (16 ounce) of Salsa.
- You need to prepare of White rice, cooked.
- Provide of Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips instructions
- Rinse, pat dry chicken breast, then cut into strips.......
- Heat olive oil in a large pot or pan......
- Place chicken strips into heated oil in pan.......
- Season strips with chili powder, ground cumin,black pepper and minced garlic, sauté for several minutes.......
- Next add into pot your can of black beans, corn and salsa, heat until boiling, then lower heat and continue to cook uncovered for 20 more minutes........
- Serve spicy chicken over white rice topped with shredded cheddar cheese and enjoy 😉!.
Cooking is a form of art as well as it takes some time and also technique to equivalent experience and experience in the field. There are several types of cooking and likewise various sorts of food from different societies. Apply what you have actually seen from Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips recipe it will certainly aid you in your cooking endeavors.
If you find this Spicy Southwest Style Chicken Strips recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.