Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more you have of it, the more pleasant you will feel. Nuts, in addition to improving your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken feet adobo recipe. To make spicy chicken feet adobo you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- You need 2 lb of chicken feet, cleaned.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 pieces of red chilli.
- Provide 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 3 pieces of dried bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of reserved liquid.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- Add 5-6 cups of water enough to cover the chicken feet. Add chicken feet, cover and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes or until half cooked. Remove from heat and drain, reserving liquid..
- Heat oil over medium heat on a wok. Saute garlic and red chilli. Stirring until soft and aromatic..
- Add cooked chicken feet. Stirrung regularly, for about 3-5 minutes until lightly browned..
- Add soy sauce and reserved liquid. Stir until chicken feet is well coated. Cover and bring to a boil..
- Lower heat, stir occasionally for the chicken feet will be coated well and absorbed the sauce. Cover and simmer..
- Add sugar, oyster sauce, bay leaves, salt and ground black pepper. Stir until all are well combined. Cover and simmer until chicken feet becomes tender..
- Add vinegar, cover and cook for 5 minutes more or until sauce has thickened..
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with onion leeks. Serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.