If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken stuffed bell peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it concerns getting your food perfect, you are not the only one. Many people have all-natural cooking talent however not quite adequate expertise to prepare with excellence. This Chicken stuffed bell peppers recipe is a good start, easy to cook as well as delicious.
You can cook Chicken stuffed bell peppers using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken stuffed bell peppers
- You need to prepare 4 of medium red pepper, cut in half, seeds removed.
- Use 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need to prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts, cut into small cubes.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1 cup of no sugar added tomato sauce.
- Provide 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- You need 1 cup of chickpeas, canned, drained.
- Use 1 cup of frozen corn kernels.
- Use 5 tbsp of fresh cilantro, or lemon thyme (for garnish).
- Use 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Use 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
These Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers make dinner look easy and clean up a breeze. Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal. From ground beef or turkey to vegetarian stuffed peppers, if that's more your Orange bell peppers are stuffed with a mixture of ground turkey, onion, tomatoes, rice, and cheese. Make it an appetizer with mini bell peppers to.
Chicken stuffed bell peppers step by step
- Preheat oven 375°F. Place bell pepper in a glass dish, spray with olive oil and cook for 25 minutes.
- Cook brown rice according to package.
- In a large skillet, add olive oil, onions, garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken, cumin, chilli powder, salt, pepper. Cook, stir frequently, for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink..
- Add tomato sauce, beans, corn, lime juice, fresh herbs and rice. Reduce heat to med-low and cook another 3-5 minutes..
- Scoop chicken mixture into bell peppers, evenly. Add cheese, cover with foil and bake another 15-20 minutes. Remove foil, bake another 3 minutes. Or broil..
- Serve and sprinkle with fresh herbs !.
Update the classic stuffed bell pepper recipe with a tangy chicken, couscous, and goat cheese salad, instead of the traditional ground beef and rice. Broiling the peppers before filling brings out their sweet and smoky flavor and keeps them from ending up either soggy or undercooked. Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Peppers are a low carb dream come true! All the flavor of our favorite Italian dinner without all the guilt! I'm a big fan of easy dinners and these healthy stuffed peppers totally fit the bill.
Since you have read the Chicken stuffed bell peppers recipe, as well as you have the expertise that you require to carry out in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Chicken stuffed bell peppers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.