If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everyone likes the suggestion of sitting down to a tasty home-cooked dish, but with today's busy routines, it can be tougher than ever before to find the moment to place one with each other. Thankfully, help is around, the Vegetable Cream Soup recipe and recommendations in this article will assist you put together well balanced meals for your family in a remarkably, short time.
To make Vegetable Cream Soup you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Cream Soup
- You need 2 bunch of Broccoli.
- You need to prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Provide 15 of Baby Carrots.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of Milk or cream (as desired).
- Provide 2 of Green Chilies (with juice).
- Use 6 of tomatoes.
Vegetable Cream Soup step by step
- Chop all vegetables. Keeping tomatoes separate..
- In a large pot add butter and all vegetables except the tomatoes..
- Sauté over medium heat until tender..
- Add tomatoes and chicken broth..
- Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for 30 minutes..
- Remove from heat. Use an emersion blender until smooth. I leave a little texture in mine..
- Add milk, return to heat..
- Bring back to a boil and simmer for another 10-20 minutes until it reaches the consistency you prefer..
Since you have read the Vegetable Cream Soup recipe, and also you have the expertise that you need to execute in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Vegetable Cream Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.