Looking for the perfect Katsudon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Katsudon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your food just right, you are not alone. Many people have all-natural cooking talent but not quite enough know-how to cook with perfection. This Katsudon dish is a great start, very easy to cook and tasty.
To make Katsudon you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Katsudon
- Use 2 sheets of Tonkatsu.
- Use 100 g of onion.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce : (A).
- You need 2 tbsp of Mirin (2 tbsp Sake/white wine + 1 tsp sugar) : (A).
- You need 1 tbsp of Dashi powder : (A).
- You need 50 mL of water : (A).
- You need 2 cups of freshly cooked rice (as much as you want!).
- Provide of for topping pickled ginger (optional).
This Baked Katsudon (Japanese Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl) recipe is the rice bowl of your dream. Katsudon, made with leftover tonkatsu (pork cutlet), eggs, sauteed onions and a sweet and savory sauce over a bowl of rice is a perenial favorite in Japan. It has become a modern tradition for Japanese students to eat katsudon the night before taking a major test or school entrance exam. Katsudon (Japanese: カツ丼) is a Japanese dish consisting of a bowl of rice (Japanese: 丼 donburi) topped with a breaded pork cutlet (Japanese: 豚カツ tonkatsu), an egg omelette, vegetables, and other condiments.
- Cut the onion into 5 mm wedges. Slice the Tonkatsu about 1.5 cm width..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl..
- Mix the condiments (A) in a frying pan. Heat the frying pan until it comes to a boil..
- Add the cut onion to the frying pan. Simmer them over medium heat for a few minutes..
- Place the Tonkatsu evenly in the frying pan. Then pour the beaten eggs evenly on the surface and simmer for about 2~3 minutes. Then put a lid over the frying pan and turn the heat off. Leave the frying pan for a few minutes..
- Serve the freshly cooked rice in a bowl and serve the meal over the rice..
It is the favourite dish of Yuuri Katsuki. The English dub describes it as a "pork cutlet bowl". Katsudon (カツ丼) is popular Japanese food consisting a bowl of rice topped with a deep-fried pork Katsudon Ingredients. Katsudon is a popular Japanese food, a bowl of rice topped with a deep-fried pork cutlet, egg, vegetables Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Katsudon (カツ丼) is a popular Japanese food, a bowl of rice topped with a deep-fried pork cutlet, egg, vegetables, and condiments. john cameron mitchell Yuri on ice katsudon tasty pork cutlet bowls omg I'm dead JCM has slain me with his adorableness.
There are few hobbies as satisfying also rewarding as cooking. Not only can you bend your imaginative muscles, you can also offer delicious dishes for your household. Expanding your knowledge of food preparation is specific to improve your time in the cooking area. Attempting Katsudon recipe is a remarkable method to do just that.
If you find this Katsudon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.