If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Pasta Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you understand the basics of cooking, it can be such a freeing and awarding experience to develop a just delicious dish or baked product. The scents in your house and also the faces of the people who you share it with are invaluable. We wish this Baked Pasta Shells recipe will provide you some idea for you to come to be a phenomenal cook.
To cook Baked Pasta Shells you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Pasta Shells
- You need to prepare 1 box of Pasta shells.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken breasts.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Use 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of rosemary.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Use 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 of salt.
- Use 1 of Ragu 4 cheese creamy sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 can of Del Monte 4 cheese sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Sofrito.
- You need to prepare 1 packages of chives and onion cream cheese.
- You need of Pam (spray).
Baked Pasta Shells step by step
- Boil pasta for 8 min or until al dente..
- In a medium pan heat up the olive oil and add the sofrito the chicken breast and all the spices..
- When everything is well mixed add the del monte sauce of your choice and let it simmer for about 6 minutes..
- When the pasta is ready add the chives and onion cream cheese until is all well blended and melted. And half of the Ragu sauce..
- Spray baking dish with Pam and add half of the pasta and top it off with all the chicken mixture and repeat again with the pasta..
- Top the pasta with the remaining Ragu sauce, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese..
- Mix the bread crumbs with the butter and top the pasta with it. Set the oven on broil and set it until lightly brown..
You do not need to be a professional to cook an excellent meal. There are numerous recipes that look tough as well as overwhelming, however remain in reality, quite easy among it is Baked Pasta Shells recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you remain in the kitchen area.
If you find this Baked Pasta Shells recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.