Looking for the perfect Mutton curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Everybody loves the idea of sitting down to a scrumptious home-cooked dish, however with today's active timetables, it can be tougher than ever to find the moment to place one with each other. Fortunately, help is out there, the Mutton curry recipe and advice in this article will help you put together healthy meals for your family members in a remarkably, short time.
To make Mutton curry you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Mutton curry
- Provide of mutton.
- You need of big onion sliced.
- You need to prepare of big tomato sliced.
- Provide of big potato roughly chopped.
- You need of cup coconut paste.
- You need to prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of garam masala.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
- You need of Few cloves, cardamom and cinnamon.
- Prepare of oil.
- Provide of Salt.
This simple, yet delicious version of goat curry or mutton curry is also easy to put together, and you. A dish rich and aromatic, spicy yet not hot! Before making Indian mutton curry, we have to make sure all mutton pieces are in equal sized. If all pieces are not equal, it is not cooked equally all pieces and it will be not in good taste.
Mutton curry step by step
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cloves,cardamom and cinnamon.
- Add onion and saute till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook for five minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook till tomatoes becomes soft.
- Add all dry masala and saute for few minutes.
- Now add cleaned mutton and mix..
- Add little water and cook for two minutes..
- Now add the water and adjust the consistency and cook till mutton is 90% cooked..
- Add potato and coconut paste.mix well and Cook till done..
- Serve hot with rice or Palau..
Railway Mutton Curry was developed by the chefs of the Indian Railways during the British Raj keeping in mind the delicate palates of the British people. Easiest Indian Mutton Curry (Pressure Cooker Recipe). This easy Indian mutton curry will soon become your favorite bowl of comfort food. Made in a pressure cooker and perfect with basmati rice. Mutton curry is one of the most famous and popular recipes for all non veggie lovers.
Now that you have actually read Mutton curry recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area and prepare some fantastic food! Remember, food preparation is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right initially. Method is required for you to grasp the art of cooking.
If you find this Mutton curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.