If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you understand the essentials of cooking, it can be such a freeing and also compensating experience to develop a simply scrumptious meal or baked product. The smells in your home and also the faces of the people that you share it with are valuable. We hope this Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe will provide you some suggestion for you to come to be an extraordinary cook.
To make Stuffed Chicken Breast you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Provide 2 of pieces or chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 clove of of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of of cottage cheese.
- You need 1 cup of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Provide 1 cup of spinach or turnip greens, fresh or canned.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
These stuffed chicken breast recipes are all quick and easy to make for a weeknight dinner. Stuffed chicken breasts are quite versatile, mainly because of how many different stuffing recipes there are to choose from. Once you learn the basic stuffing technique. Chicken breasts have become such a ubiquitous dinner staple that they run the risk of getting boring week after week.
Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Preheat your oven to 400°f.
- Grab your breast and open it up. Carefully cut away to make it open big enough to fill it and close it, no problem.
- Now, cover the inside of your chicken with garlic and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Then add some spinach or turnip greens. Mix your cottage cheese with your parsley and then add 2 tbs to each chicken. When you add your greens and cheese, line it up in the middle. Don't go spreading it all over the place..
- Close your chicken and seal it either with a tooth pick or just leave it as it is, no problem. Cover the outside of the chicken completely with lemon pepper seasoning..
- Grab your cooking tray, cover it in foil, spread some olive oil on the foil and gently place your chicken on it. When you got that done, cover the chicken in foil. Seal it well so nothing comes out, that way you keep all the juices and aroma in there..
- Cook for 50-60 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
Stuffing a chicken breast is both fun and flavorful. This easy stuffed chicken breast recipe is going to be a new low carb family favorite! Cheese stuffed chicken breast, to be exact. I left out the fact that there was spinach lurking in the cheese. You can make Bacon and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast mostly in advance, so if you are making it for company, it's a low-stress dish to manage while you are running around getting ready.
There is always something brand-new to discover when it involves food preparation and every chef's skill-set is open to enhancement. This Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is simply a few recipe ideas to assist boost your chef's performance. There are a lot more good recipes around and excellent cooks keep trying to find them throughout their lives. Continuous learning is the essential to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.