If you're looking for Sweet and Sour Pork recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and Sour Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are numerous resources of info on cooking. Some info is tailored towards experienced chefs and not for the average person. It can be puzzling to learn every one of the readily available information. Luckily, this Sweet and Sour Pork recipe is easy to make and will certainly give you some excellent pointers. They will certainly benefit anybody, even a newbie.
You can have Sweet and Sour Pork using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Pork
- You need to prepare 8 oz of lean pork.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, smashed.
- Use 1⁄2 of green pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare 1⁄2 of onion, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- You need 2 of small tomatoes cut into wedges.
- Use 8 oz of canned pineapple chunks, drained, reserving liquid.
- You need As needed of Oil for deep frying and for stir-frying. I use Peanut Oil.
- You need to prepare of marinade.
- Use 1 of beaten egg, use 1/2 for the marinade, discard the rest, or save, whatever.
- You need to prepare 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbs of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 2 of 1⁄2 tbs cornstarch.
- You need of Cornstarch for dredging the pork.
- Use of sauce.
- You need to prepare 3 tbs of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of tomato paste. I use the type in a tube.
- You need to prepare 1 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need of reserved pineapple juice.
- Provide 2 tsp of cornstarch.
Its characteristic orange-red color comes from ketchup, which makes it especially appealing to kids and. In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients with the pork. Place the corn flour in a large bowl and toss the marinated pork chunks until liberally coated. This sweet and sour pork makes a delicious meal with hot cooked rice.
Sweet and Sour Pork instructions
- Cut pork into bite-sized pieces and add to the marinade. Let sit for at least 30 minutes. Heat deep fat oil to 380f. Dredge pork in cornstarch and put into oil for about 2 minutes, drain..
- Just before cooking the vegetables, refry the pork @410f until lightly browned.
- Mix sauce ingredients.
- Put some oil in a wok and stir fry garlic until brown; remove.
- Add green pepper and onions and stir fry until tender-crisp.
- Add sauce mixture and stir until thickened.
- Add pork, tomato, pineapple, and heat. Serve over rice.
The pork cubes are deep fried and then combined with a delicious sweet and sour sauce and vegetables. It's a classic sweet and sour recipe with peppers and pineapple chunks. Once you hear the pork begin to simmer, remove from the pot and wait a few minutes before continuing to cook. After returning to the pot and the skin begins to have a crispy yet still tender exterior, add sweet and sour sauce and a few ripe tomatoes. Making sweet and sour sauce is easier than you think.
Since you've gotten to the end of this Sweet and Sour Pork recipe, currently try out recipes and also implement it as well as take pleasure in. You never ever know - you just might have found a brand-new job.
If you find this Sweet and Sour Pork recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.