If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem lately in the kitchen when it concerns getting your food perfect, you are not alone. Lots of people have natural cooking talent but not quite sufficient know-how to prepare with perfection. This Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls recipe is a good start, simple to prepare and also scrumptious.
To cook Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls
- Provide 50 gm of spinach.
- Use 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Use 1/2 cup of corn.
- Prepare 2 of processed cheese cubes.
- You need 1 of mashed boiled potatoes.
- You need 8-10 of cashews.
- Use 1 tsp of Small sliced ginger.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- You need to prepare 3 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 cup of semolina.
- Use 50 gm of sesame seeds.
Corn cheese balls recipe was requested by some readers. before coming to this recipe, I tried various methods of making them and they would always burst in oil. But I still continued to try with various proportions of cheese, corn and flour. Finally this proportion of the ingredients worked for me and I. Baked Spinach with Corn : A soft layer of potato and paneer topped with a mouth-watering spinach and corn layer, garnished with tangy tomato Arrange the tomato slices surrounding the spinach and corn layer.
Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls instructions
- Take spinach and wash it well. Now in a vessel add water and soak spinach. Boil it for 2 minutes..
- Now drain the water completely of boiled spinach. Wash spinach with cold water and drain the water completely..
- Take a mixer jar add boiled spinach, corn, pea, sliced ginger and 5-6 cashews and grind it to a paste..
- Now in a bowl add this spinach corn pea paste, mashed potato, salt, red chilli powder, 1 cup semolina, 2 tbps corn flour and mix it well..
- Now in small katori add 1 tbps cornflour and 3-4 tbps water and make thin paste. And in separate katori take sesame seed.
- Now make lemon size ball of spinach batter, press in center put diced cheese. Close the ball and dip it in cornflour paste and then sprinkle sesame seeds..
- Now take appe pan grease it with very lite oil and put these balls in it. Close the lid and let them bake from both sides. Spinach balls are ready to serve..
Spread the cream and sprinkle the cheese evenly over it. Bake in a pre-heated oven at. View top rated Baked spinach balls recipes with ratings and reviews. Baked Spinach And Sumac Pastries, Spinach Balls, Spinach Ball Appetizers, etc. Add the maida, stir fry till slightly colored and add the milk, stirring continuously, till well blended.
You do not need to be a pro to cook an excellent meal. There are many recipes that look tough and also overwhelming, however are in reality, rather simple among it is Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls recipe. We hope, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the next time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.