If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are numerous sources of details on cooking. Some info is geared towards seasoned chefs and also except the typical individual. It can be confusing to wade through every one of the available information. Fortunately, this Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe is easy to make and will certainly offer you some excellent pointers. They will benefit any person, also a beginner.
To make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter flavored shortening.
- Provide 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3 cup of rolled oats.
- Provide 1 cup of raisins.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F, and soak raisins in warm water..
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, shortening, brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth..
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt, then stir into sugar mixture..
- Drain the raisins, then stir into mix with oats. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Makes 3 dozen..
Now that you have checked out the Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe, as well as you have the knowledge that you require to execute in the kitchen. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.