Looking for the perfect Soy and honey glazed basa with stir fried veggies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Soy and honey glazed basa with stir fried veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person likes the suggestion of taking a seat to a delicious home-cooked meal, yet with today's active schedules, it can be tougher than ever before to discover the moment to place one together. Luckily, aid is around, the Soy and honey glazed basa with stir fried veggies recipe and recommendations in this write-up will assist you put together healthy meals for your family in a surprisingly, short time.
You can cook Soy and honey glazed basa with stir fried veggies using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Soy and honey glazed basa with stir fried veggies
- Use 250 Gms of Basa fillet.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soy sauce Black.
- You need to prepare 2 teaspoons of Garlic paste.
- You need 0.5 teaspoon of Sesame seed.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper Freshly ground.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Butter.
- You need to prepare Half of White onion.
- Provide Half of Zucchini.
- Use 1 Cup of sweet corn Boiled.
- Use 5 pods of Garlic.
- Provide Half of bell peppers Red and yellow.
- Provide 1 Sprig of Parsley.
- Use of Salad leaves 2 Leaves.
- Provide 1 of potato Boiled.
- You need to prepare 2 teaspoons of Lemon juice.
- You need to prepare 2 teaspoons of White vinegar.
- Use 3 teaspoons of Olive oil.
Lee Kum Kee do a good GF Oyster sauce though. Use that with garlic, ginger, a splash of By now the stir-fried chicken and vegetables should be cooked through. Add the Lee Kum Kee Honey and Soy Stir Fry Sauce and stir through. Served rather randomly with boiled new potatoes and a quick stir fry of broccoli, zucchini and chilies because CSA boxes make us do.
Soy and honey glazed basa with stir fried veggies step by step
- Marinate the basa fillet with the juice of one lemon, one teaspoon butter, freshly ground black pepper and some salt. Let the marinade sit for 5-10 minutes..
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, one teaspoon white vinegar, two spoons honey, garlic paste, sesame seeds, finely chopped parsley and salt to taste. Whisk well.
- In a saucepan add 1 teaspoon olive oil. Once the oil has heated up, place the marinated fish fillet and let it cook, turning the fillet occasionally so that the fish gets evenly cooked on both sides. Be careful while turning the fillet, since the same may break once fully cooked..
- Once the fish is near ready, pour the honey soy mixture over it so that the fillet is fully coated with the sauce. Once the fish acquires a glaze, switch off the gas. Let some sauce remain in the pan so that the fish remains moist..
- Chop the vegetables into cubes. Finely chop the garlic..
- In a saucepan add one teaspoon of olive oil and add the finely chopped garlic..
- Once the garlic gets a little burnt, add the remaining vegetables and saute it on a high flame. We need the veggies to retain their crunch, hence do not overcook them.
- Add salt to taste and 1 teaspoon vinegar.
- Remove from pan and allow it to cool.
- On a plate, place a salad leaf and arrange the fish fillet on it. Pour the remaining sauce on the fillet..
- Serve with the sauted veggies.
Served with a simple homemade honey ginger soy stir fry sauce. This dish is a vegetarian wonder. Your plate starts with a bed of fluffy grains, like white rice or brown rice or farro (adventure!) and then gets covered with some sauteed veggies and some golden brown tofu and an extra measure of that. Soy Sauce - I use regular/light soy sauce for this recipe. Honey - I usually like to use honey for this Preparing the Honey Soy Sauce Glaze.
A terrific, home-cooked meal is the example all of us bear in mind. Using these Soy and honey glazed basa with stir fried veggies recipe to boost your food preparation coincides as a professional athlete that keeps training-- the extra you do it, the far better you get, discover as much as you can about food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the better your dishes will certainly taste.
If you find this Soy and honey glazed basa with stir fried veggies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.