Looking for the perfect Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you comprehend the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a releasing and also rewarding experience to develop a merely tasty dish or baked product. The scents in your house and also the faces of the people that you share it with are invaluable. We hope this Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust! recipe will give you some idea for you to come to be an extraordinary cook.
To make Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust! you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust!
- Provide 1/4 cup of Italian seasoning.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need to prepare 1 pack of organic extra firm tofu.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
Yesterday, I was tired of my current go-to meals and looking to try something new. The rest of the family was having pizza, and my husband had just come home from the grocery store with tofu. I decided to use it as a faux pizza crust. An easy fathead pizza crust recipe along with special pizza meal prep instructions.
Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust! instructions
- Drain and rinse tofu..
- Wrap tofu in paper towels and place under something heavy to remove excess moisture for about 30 mins. Change paper towels as needed..
- Smash tofu as much as possible to create a paste..
- Add and mix in all ingredients..
- Lay out on baking sheet between two sheets of parchment paper and for shape. Crust should be about 1/4 inch thick..
- Remove top parchment paper but leave bottom piece. Bake @ 400 for 30 minutes. (Picture is after baked).
- Remove and add desired toppings. Bake additional 10 minutes. Broil on Hi approx. 3-5 minutes until browned..
Learn how to have pizza all week long while losing weight on a keto diet. It's a rite of passage for anyone starting a keto diet. This easy low carb pizza crust is simply amazing! It's made with tofu instead of grain, so it's vegan, gluten-free, keto friendly and high in protein! I began making pizza crust this way after we went gluten free and I couldn't find a gluten free pizza crust that my kids liked.
Now that you have read Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust! recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen area and prepare some fantastic food! Keep in mind, cooking is not a skill that can be 100 percent right in the beginning. Practice is needed for you to master the art of food preparation.
If you find this Keto (tofu) Pizza Crust! recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.