If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student just beginning your own cooking experiments or a seasoned cook with numerous dinner celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Corn salsa recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to amazing home-cooked dishes.
To make Corn salsa you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn salsa
- Use 2 ears of fresh corn.
- You need to prepare 1 of medium red onion.
- Provide 1 of medium tomato.
- Provide 1/8 cup of diced pickled jalapenos.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of or so cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of or so oil for frying (I used soybean).
- You need of To taste, salt and pepper.
This Corn Salsa is like the Corn Salsa from Chipotle with a scoop of Pico de Gallo all mixed together. Corn Salsa is a fresh corn salad with tomatoes, onion, bell peppers, jalapeno, and cilantro. Fresh Corn Salsa features sweet corn, red bell pepper and onion, spicy jalapeno, and cilantro with lime juice mixed in. It's a perfect summer salsa and nice change up from tomato based salsa recipes!
Corn salsa instructions
- Shuck the corn and peel off the silks (I do this outside, otherwise the silks go everywhere)..
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat. I also coat the ears in oil to help ensure a more even cook..
- When oil is heated, put in the ears, and until cooked and a little charred all around. Turn fairly frequently to prevent burning and be careful because the moisture in the corn can make the oil pop..
- Cut the cooked kernels off into a big bowl, let cool, then mix in the other ingredients..
- Put covered in the fridge for at least an hour to let it chill and to allow the flavors to come together..
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. This corn salsa would be great to serve for a game-day party or summer potluck. This grilled corn salsa is the perfect summer condiment. Easy corn salsa recipe with avocado and black beans. Corn salsa is a colorful and healthy dip loaded with vegetables and beans.
Since you have actually read the Corn salsa recipe, and also you have the know-how that you need to carry out in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Corn salsa recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.