Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Upside down chicken nachos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Upside down chicken nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Upside down chicken nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were simply anticipating to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you are well aware that it helps you to raise your moods as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to upside down chicken nachos recipe. You can have upside down chicken nachos using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Upside down chicken nachos:
- Prepare of Chicken tenders.
- Get 1 jar of salsa 16oz.
- Prepare 1 can of Refried beans.
- Provide 1 pack of taco seasoning or 2 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning.
- You need of Tortilla chips.
- Take of Cheese.
- Take of Topping sour cream any thing you like.
Steps to make Upside down chicken nachos:
- Put salsa in first. Add the chicken tenders. Cook on hi for 15-20 with a quick release. (for frozen chicken cook a little longer.).
- Break up the chicken, (be careful on what you used don’t mess up the inter pot.) it breaks up easy. (Use silicone).
- Add refried beans, taco seasoning, salt to taste, mix until well combined..
- Layer with chips, cheese another layer of chips, ending with more cheese..
- Air crisp for 3-5 mins, check of so you don’t burn the chips and cheese, this does not take long… just want to melt the cheese..
- Notes- in the air crisp I burnt my cheese and had to remove some of the chips, and I just added d more cheese. this burns easy. The recipe said 10 min to crisp it wasn’t even 5 mins and it was burnt, that was a big change I made..
- You can use 2-3 chicken breast. I cook with my foodie almost every day, so I know how long it take for how much chicken, I did mine for 15 mins not frozen, if it was breast I would of done 20 mins if they was thick ones…. adjusted cooking time as needed, temp your chicken 165 is done. This is a quick and easy dish… good starter recipe for someone learning to cook/beginner with a pressure cooker, easy recipe for kids and teens….
This quick meal starts on the stove then bakes in the oven. Baked tortilla chips deliver lots of crunch with less fat than fried corn chips. Repeat layers ending with cheese on the top. These simple nachos which evoke the Hawaiian islands feature only a few ingredients: smoky grilled ham, pineapple and onions, with melted Colby Jack cheese, garnished with chopped parsley and chives, and pickled jalapenos. Top and fill the skillet with corn chips, top the chips with the cheese sauce.
If you find this Upside down chicken nachos recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.