Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crispy bread squares grilled with hummus recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy bread squares grilled with hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy bread squares grilled with hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy bread squares grilled with hummus recipe. To make crispy bread squares grilled with hummus you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy bread squares grilled with hummus:
- Prepare 8-10 of bread slices cut in squares.
- Take 1 tsp of kalonji /onion seeds/ black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare To taste of salt and black pepper Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of oragano.
- Use 1/2 of cheese cube grated.
- Provide of To serve with.
- You need 1 cup of hummus.
Steps to make Crispy bread squares grilled with hummus:
- First of all cut bread slices into small squares. Sprinkle all the above-mentioned ingredients and grate some cheese over it..
- Preheat the otg for 5 to 7 minutes. And after that put bread squares in otg on 250 c temperature for 5 to 7 mins. It's ready. Serve it with Tomato ketchup or your favourite dip. I served it with hummus..
If you find this Crispy bread squares grilled with hummus recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.