Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Heart shape brownie chocolate recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Heart shape brownie chocolate recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heart shape brownie chocolate recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to heart shape brownie chocolate recipe. To make heart shape brownie chocolate you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Heart shape brownie chocolate:
- Prepare 4 piece of crumbled brownie.
- Take 3 spoon of Milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of coco powder.
- Take 3 spoon of powder sugar.
- You need 5 spoon of butter.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Heart shape brownie chocolate:
- Take a big microwave safe bowl add water Use double boiler method and melt butter in the oven.
- Add powder sugar and mix.
- Add the milk powder and cocoa powder and mix.
- The chocolate is ready in 3 mins add the crumbled cake and mix well.
- Put it in a tray grease with butter and give it the heart shape and freeze it for 10 minutes.
- Remove it from the freezer your heartshape brownie chocolate is ready enjoy.
If you find this Heart shape brownie chocolate recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.