Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Ganache Mousse recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Ganache Mousse recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Ganache Mousse recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood as well!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate ganache mousse recipe. You can have chocolate ganache mousse using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Ganache Mousse:
- Use 200 ml of whipping cream, 35% fat.
- Get 1/2 cup of dark chocolate ganache.
- Provide 1 cup of white chocolate ganache.
- Use as needed of cocoa powder for dusting.
- Prepare as needed of chopped chocolate for garnish.
Steps to make Chocolate Ganache Mousse:
- In a chilled bowl, add the chilled whipping cream. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks. Add the leftover chocolate ganache, white chocolate ganache. Gently fold the mixture until well combined. Do not over beat the cream at this stage. If you like add peppermint or any other flavour of your choice. Combine and gently spoon the mixture into shot glasses or small serving cups. Give it a couple of taps for air to escape. Repeat the same until all glasses are filled..
- Chill the mousse preferably overnight or at least 5-6 hours. Using a strainer, dust the mousse with cocoa powder. Garnish with some chopped chocolate/mint/cherry. Serve chilled !! Note – I have used leftover ganache from a cake recipe and hence used 1/2 cup chocolate and 1 cup white chocolate ganache. It can be made with 1 cup chocolate and 1/2 cup white ganache too. Use the measurements for a perfect creamy mousse..
- Video Recipe – https://youtu.be/M08ZHEv9Dw0.
So this indecently fluffy peanut butter mousse with creamy chocolate ganache on top was destined to be published later in the year, but there was no way I was gonna wait that long! Whipped ganache is like a combination of chocolate whipped cream and chocolate mousse. Prepare the ganache by combining chocolate chips with hot cream. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and ganache is smooth. See more ideas about Desserts, Chocolate, Sweet treats.
If you find this Chocolate Ganache Mousse recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.