Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple Lunch recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Your overall health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating lots of berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the primary reasons you should be eating berries. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple lunch recipe. You can cook simple lunch using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Lunch:
- Use 4 tbsp of boiled peas.
- Take 2 of small boiled and roughly mashed potato.
- Provide 2 of freshly pureed tomato.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger green chillies paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Take Pinch of haldi / turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of dhaniya / coriander powder.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Take 1 cup of well blended curd with salt and sugar.
- You need Pinch of kala namak.
- Use 1/4 tsp of jeera / cumin powder.
- Use 4 tbsp of boondi.
- Use 1/2 cup of dough for making rotis.
- You need 1/4 cup of tamatar ki launji.
- Use Pinch of hing / asafoetida.
Steps to make Simple Lunch:
- Heat oil in a kadai and add jeera and hing, let it splutter then add ginger green chillies paste, saute for a minute,then add haldi, red chilli and dhaniya powder, mix well, then add tomato puree.
- Cook on low heat until all the moisture evaporates, then add peas and potatoes and salt, mix well and roast for 3 – 4 minutes, then add water as required, let it simmer for 5 – 7 minutes, it is ready.
- Now make balls from the dough and roll them into thin rotis and cook on hot tawa, then on direct flame, the phulkas are ready.
- Now for raita add kala namak and jeera powder to the curd and mix well, then add boondis to the mixture, mix nicely, raita is ready.
- Now for serving take out sabji and raita in a bowl and serve launji and phulke with then.
Kids have their own ideas about what makes a great lunch, which can be a challenge for parents who want them to eat healthy. If you're looking for nutritious ideas that children will actually finish. Simple Lunch Today – Eating Rice with Egg Kasha – Omelette Curry – Jackfruit Potato Curry. This video shows how to make a simple traditional South Indian Veg Lunch. Quick recipes on our FB page.
If you find this Simple Lunch recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.