If you're looking for Bbq Jerk Chicken Sandwiches recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bbq Jerk Chicken Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a kind of art and there are various kinds of cooking that you might find out. You can become a chef or you can merely try to master the art of cooking good dishes within your house. Numerous tasks in the office use chefs, prep-cooks and also supervisors that likewise look after cooks. We hope this Bbq Jerk Chicken Sandwiches recipe can assist make you a much better cook.
To cook Bbq Jerk Chicken Sandwiches you only need 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bbq Jerk Chicken Sandwiches
- Provide 2 of boneless chicken breast halves.
- You need to prepare 2 of medium eggs.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of cayanne pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black or white pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of toasted sesame oil (or coconut oil).
- You need 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need to prepare 2 cup of flour (white or coconut).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
Bbq Jerk Chicken Sandwiches instructions
- Beat eggs. Add all ingredients except chicken, and stir. Cut chicken in to 8 thin fillets. Add chicken to breading mixture and let chill in fridge for 15min..
- Grill chicken on Bbq for 5-10 minutes, flipping each side once slightly blackened. Serve with buns. Makes 8 sandwiches, and goes great with fried green tomatos..
Now that you have actually reached the end of this Bbq Jerk Chicken Sandwiches recipe, now try out recipes and execute it and enjoy. You never ever understand - you simply might have located a new job.
If you find this Bbq Jerk Chicken Sandwiches recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.