If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking guru? Perhaps you are just a kitchen veteran? Or like numerous others, you might be a novice.Whatever the instance may be, useful cooking recommendations can include some fresh ideas to your cooking. Take a while and find out a few points that can splash some brand-new enjoyable right into your kitchen routine. This Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
To make Baked Macaroni & Cheese you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- Prepare 8 oz of large elbow macaroni noodles.
- You need 2 cups of grated sharp cheddar cheese (1/2 lb).
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
Baked Macaroni & Cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cook macaroni as package label directs; drain..
- In 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish, alternate macaroni (in 2 layers) with 1 1/2 cups cheese (in 2 layers); set aside..
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce: Melt butter in medium saucepan; remove from heat. Blend in flour; gradually stir in milk, then salt and pepper. Bring to boiling, stirring; boil 1 minute..
- Pour sauce over macaroni and cheese in casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned..
A fantastic, home-cooked meal is the kind of thing everyone keep in mind. Making use of these Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe to enhance your cooking is the same as a professional athlete that keeps training-- the much more you do it, the far better you get, find out as much as you can around cooking. The more recipe you have, the much better your meals will taste.
If you find this Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.