Looking for the perfect Skillet Rosemary Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Skillet Rosemary Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and also there are various sorts of cooking that you could learn. You can end up being a gourmet chef or you can just try to master the art of cooking excellent dishes within your house. Numerous work in the work environment use chefs, prep-cooks and managers that also supervise chefs. We hope this Skillet Rosemary Chicken recipe can assist make you a much better cook.
To make Skillet Rosemary Chicken you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Skillet Rosemary Chicken
- You need 3/4 lb of red potatoes, halved (or quartered if large).
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, plus 1 Tbsp leaves.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, smashed.
- Provide 1 pinch of red pepper flakes (or more).
- Use 2 of lemons, juice of (squeezed halves reserved).
- Use 4 of (6 -8 ounce) skin-on bone-in chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 10 ounces of cremini, baby bell or white mushrooms, halved.
Skillet Rosemary Chicken step by step
- Cover the potatoes with cold water in a saucepan and salt the water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until tender, about 8 minutes; drain and set aside..
- While the potatoes are cooking, preheat the oven to 450°F. Pile the rosemary leaves, garlic, 2 teaspoons salt and the red pepper flakes on a cutting board, then mince and mash into a paste using a large knife. Transfer the paste to a bowl. Stir in the juice of 1 lemon and the olive oil. Add the chicken and turn to coat..
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, skin-side down, cover and cook until the skin browns, about 5 minutes. Turn the chicken; add the mushrooms and potatoes to the skilled and drizzle with the juice of the remaining lemon. Add the rosemary sprigs and the squeezed lemon halves to the skillet; transfer to the oven and roast, uncovered until the chicken is cooked through and the skin in crisp, 20 to 25 minutes..
Food preparation a tasty meal for your family members doesn't have to imply costs hours toiling away in the kitchen area. There are lots of variety of recipes such as Skillet Rosemary Chicken recipe, you can use to whip together a wonderful meal quickly, quickly your family members will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Skillet Rosemary Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.