If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham And Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person loves the concept of taking a seat to a delicious home-cooked meal, yet with today's hectic routines, it can be tougher than ever before to find the moment to put one with each other. Fortunately, aid is available, the Ham And Cheese Casserole recipe and suggestions in this write-up will certainly assist you assembled well balanced meals for your household in a remarkably, short time.
You can have Ham And Cheese Casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham And Cheese Casserole
- Prepare of Ham, cubed.
- You need to prepare of Frozen chopped broccoli.
- Prepare of Pasta, I prefer elbows, shells, or bow tie.
- You need to prepare of Butter.
- You need of Basil pesto (I use Classico brand).
- Use of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- You need of Milk.
- Use of Shredded Italian mix cheese ( use your favorite but this melts great).
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
For Christmas Eve dinner, we always have ham and we alllllways have so much leftover. This ham and cheese breakfast casserole is the best solution. This easy breakfast casserole is made with bread, ham, cheese, green chiles and eggs. I'm all for preparing ahead of time, and I'm pretty sure this easy breakfast casserole is my answer!
Ham And Cheese Casserole step by step
- In large pot boil water and cook pasta.
- Meanwhile in large skillet over medium heat melt butter.
- Add pesto, soup, and milk, mixing well until combined and smooth.
- Add shredded cheese and mix until melted.
- When the cheese is melted add the ham and cooked broccoli.
- Drain and add pasta mix well.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve🍴.
This HAM AND CHEESE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE is our favorite make ahead breakfast for any special occasion. Loaded with ham, cheese, , bread, eggs, herbs, and more! Sure to please everyone and just so easy to make! This healthy update of a traditionally rich ham-and-cheese breakfast strata is made lighter primarily by losing a few egg yolks and using nonfat milk. This casserole is a great choice for a potluck or for a one-dish meal at home.
There is always something new to learn when it involves food preparation and also every chef's skill-set is open to enhancement. This Ham And Cheese Casserole recipe is simply a couple of recipe ideas to aid boost your cook's efficiency. There are many more great recipes out there and also excellent cooks keep trying to find them throughout their lives. Constant discovering is the key to ever-improving food preparation abilities.
If you find this Ham And Cheese Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.