If you're looking for Steamed egg water, typical chinese side dish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed egg water, typical chinese side dish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it involves getting your cuisine just right, you are not alone. Many people have all-natural cooking talent but not quite enough knowledge to cook with perfection. This Steamed egg water, typical chinese side dish recipe is a good start, simple to prepare as well as tasty.
You can cook Steamed egg water, typical chinese side dish using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed egg water, typical chinese side dish
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Use 100 ml of warm water.
- You need to prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need to prepare 1/2 piece of optional garlic cloves.
- Provide 3/4 tbsp of optional olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of optional sesame oil.
Chinese Steamed Egg - Silky Smooth Custard. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. The idea of steaming Chinese egg custard is very basic. You simply mix the eggs with water or broth And while the steamed egg custard generally is the same, the dish may not give you that special.
Steamed egg water, typical chinese side dish instructions
- Scrambe the eggs in a bowl..
- Add the warm water to the scrambled eggs..
- Add salt and sugar. Stir everything.
- Now steam the bowl content for 10min. Use a steamer or boil some water in a large pan. The bowl with egg water should easily fit into the pan and the water should not reach more than half the height of the bowl. Place a top on the pan and let it steam at low/medium temperature for 10min..
- Optional: Meanwhile slice the garlic cloves as small as possible and heat up the olive oil in another pan. Add the garlic to the oil and let it stirfry for 30 sec..
- Take out the bowl after 10min of steaming and add the oil with garlic and/or the sesame oil on top of the egg water..
- This side dish can be served next to fish or meat dishes and rice. Bon appetite, eet smakelijk, guten Appetit. Enjoy..
Perfect Chinese Steamed egg is also known as Chinese steamed egg custard. Only with egg, water, salt and some sesame oil, you can make this super smooth custard at Please not be limited by site name, as Elaine shares Chinese recipes beyond Sichuan dishes. Know me more from About Page. Steamed egg might look easy, but to steam egg that is smooth require some technique. Here is how to steam egg that guarantees to be smooth like a Often we see silky smooth steamed egg done by restaurants, the Japanese famous steamed egg - Chawanmushi.
Cooking is a kind of art and it takes time and also technique to equivalent experience and know-how in the field. There are several types of food preparation and likewise several types of food from various cultures. Use what you've seen from Steamed egg water, typical chinese side dish recipe it will certainly aid you in your cooking undertakings.
If you find this Steamed egg water, typical chinese side dish recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.