Looking for the perfect Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people enjoy cooking and also think it makes the ideal relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that smells tasty is certain to make any person's state of mind a bit lighter. It can occasionally seem tough, however, to determine recipes that help you or suggestions that brings about an eventually successful meal. Perhaps this Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry dish is the one you are looking for.
You can cook Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry
- You need to prepare of Whole Dry Spices:.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 3-4 of cloves.
- Provide of Powder Spices.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of asafoetida.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Use 1 teaspoon of crushed black pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg powder (optional).
- Provide of Other Ingredients.
- Provide 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato finely chopped.
- Use 1 of slit green chilli (optional).
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic/paste.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of minced ginger/paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of milk (optional).
- Use 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Provide 3-5 of eggs.
- Use 2 tablespoons of cilantro leaves finely chopped.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry instructions
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a wok and add all the whole spices..
- Add chopped onion and green chilli. sauté till the onion gets translucent.
- Add the ginger-garlic and cook till the raw smell fades away.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till it gets soft and mushy.
- Add the powder spices and salt as per your taste. Cook for a minute till oil leaves the sides.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cilantro leaves and give it a quick mix..
- Add 1 cup of water and 1/4 cup of milk. cook with a lid for 2-3 minutes.
- Open the lid, break eggs one by one, and drop into the wok keeping distance between each egg..
- Cook with the lid on for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- After 2-3 minutes the eggs will be half cooked. If you like it that way, take it off the flame, garnish with 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves and serve..
- If you want it to be fully cooked, slowly flip the eggs over, making sure not to break them. Cook with the lid on for another 2-3 minutes..
- You’re egg drop curry/poached egg curry is ready..
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves and serve. Goes well with chappatis (Indian flat bread) or steamed rice or bread 🍞.
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
You do not require to be a professional to prepare a great dish. There are lots of recipes that look tough and also overwhelming, yet remain in fact, rather easy one of it is Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some confidence in you for the next time you remain in the cooking area.
If you find this Egg Drop/Poached Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.