Looking for the perfect Beef stir-fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you comprehend the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a releasing as well as compensating experience to develop a simply delicious meal or baked product. The smells in your house and the faces of the people that you share it with are invaluable. We hope this Beef stir-fry recipe will certainly give you some concept for you to become a phenomenal cook.
You can cook Beef stir-fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef stir-fry
- Prepare of Stir-fry veggies.
- You need to prepare of Shredded carrot.
- Use of Sugar snap peas.
- You need of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Baby corn.
- Use of Beans.
- Prepare of Red capsicum.
- Use of Meat & seasoning.
- Provide strips of Beef.
- Prepare of Himalayan salt.
- Use of Sweet soy sauce.
- You need to prepare of Noodles.
- Use of Mi Goreng noodles.
Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. This recipe for teriyaki beef stir fry is tender slices of beef sauteed with a variety of colorful vegetables, all coated in a quick and easy homemade teriyaki sauce. From: Food Network Magazine. "The best thing about a stir-fry is that you can substitute the vegetables you like most." Eef stir fry, loaded with tons of fresh vegetables and a tasty sauce, is a quick and easy dinner best cooked in a wok that your family will love. Beef Stir Fry is one of my family's favorite recipes.
Beef stir-fry instructions
- Marinate beef strips (1/2 a kilo to 1 kilo depending on how many people) in half a bottle of sweet soy sauce and 4 turns of the salt grinder - leave for a minimum of an hour.
- Cook 2 to 4 packets of Mi Goreng noodles for about 2 minutes, you only want the noodles to separate not be soft and mooshy. If your serving 4 people I'd go with using 3 packets. You could also use the sachets from the noodles to put in your beef marinate depending on what ones you like. Once noodles are cooked drain out the water and put to the side..
- Throw your stir-fry veggies in your wok (if you don't have a wok a big fry pan will do), you choose the veggies and the amount depending on what you like and how many people are eating. Swirl some more sweet soy sauce on-top and let cook for 3-4 minutes depending on fresh or frozen veggies, don't cook to long you don't want them to be soggy..
- Now throw your marinated beef into the hot wok/pan with your veggies let cook for about 2 minutes then add your noodles..
- Stir everything together for about 1 minute then turn of, you don't want to cook the beef strips for more then 4-5 minutes or they'll go tough and chewy..
- You could use chicken if you wanted and even rice instead of noodles..
In this ginger beef stir fry we marinate strips of beef sirloin in a honey soy marinade, then quickly fry them in a hot pan with julienned ginger, red chilis, and sliced garlic. This easy Chinese Beef Stir Fry is loaded with tender beef slices and the most delicious stir-fry sauce made with soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and beef broth! How could we NOT love today's recipe? This Mongolian Beef Stir Fry is really easy to throw together, and you can pretty much use whatever veggies you have on hand! Beef stir fry is made with marinated flank steak & tender crisp broccoli sauteed in a low carb / paleo Asian sauce.
Now that you have actually read Beef stir-fry recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen and prepare some wonderful food! Remember, cooking is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right in the beginning. Practice is needed for you to master the art of cooking.
If you find this Beef stir-fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.