Looking for the perfect Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and there are many different types of cooking that you might find out. You can come to be a gourmet chef or you can simply try to understand the art of cooking great meals within your residence. Many work in the office use cooks, prep-cooks and managers that additionally oversee cooks. We hope this Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini recipe can assist make you a far better chef.
To make Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini
- Use 4 large of chicken breast.
- Provide 1 cup of flour.
- You need to prepare 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of garlic salt, reserve 2 tbsp for sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- Provide 16 oz of alfredo sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 lb of rotini noodles, cooked and drained.
- You need 2 cup of italian blend shredded cheese, reserve 3/4 cup for sauce.
Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini instructions
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Cook pasta as directed..
- In 3 small bowls mix panko, parsley, garlic salt and pepper in one, whisk eggs in the other and put flour in the last..
- Heat skillet to med heat. Pat the chicken with paper towel to dry. Dip in flour, then egg, then panko mixture coat evenly. Cook about 5 mins in each side, or until panko is brown..
- Mix Alfredo sauce and reserved garlic salt in saucepan, cook till heated..
- In a nonstick baking dish, add chicken, spoon Alfredo sauce over chicken and top with cheese. Place in oven for about 10-15mins or until cheese is completely melted..
- Add remaining cheese to sauce then add to pasta, mix well..
Food preparation is a form of art as well as it requires time and practice to equal experience as well as experience in the field. There are lots of kinds of cooking and also various kinds of food from different cultures. Use what you've seen from Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini recipe it will assist you in your cooking ventures.
If you find this Baked Chicken Alfredo with Rotini recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.