If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tempeh and Anchovy Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people enjoy cooking and also believe it makes the best relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that smells scrumptious is certain to make any person's mood a little bit lighter. It can in some cases seem hard, though, to identify recipes that help you or recommendations that leads to an eventually successful dish. Possibly this Tempeh and Anchovy Burger recipe is the one you are seeking.
To cook Tempeh and Anchovy Burger you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Tempeh and Anchovy Burger
- Prepare 2 of burger buns.
- You need to prepare of Cheese.
- Use of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Tomato.
- Provide of Lettuce.
- You need to prepare of Chili sauce (if you like it spicy).
- Prepare of Patty.
- You need to prepare 100 g of Tempeh.
- Use 80 g of Anchovy.
- You need to prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need to prepare 1 Tsp of soysauce.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of bread flour.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of margarine/butter.
- You need to prepare 50 g of bread crumbs.
- You need pinch of salt and pepper.
We honestly grill all year long, and by we. Coat the surfaces of the bun with the margarin. Put on one side the ketchup, mustard, lettuce leaf, onion, tempeh and finally the tomatoo. Split tempeh in half horizontally with a sharp knife; cut each piece in half crosswise.
Tempeh and Anchovy Burger step by step
- Cut tempeh into dice and steam it for 15-20 minutes. Put steamed tempeh into a bowl and mash it with fork. Set aside..
- Remove the heads and inwards of anchovy. Finely chop anchovy and garlics..
- Heat the pan and melt margarine or butter. Put garlic, stir it until fragrance and add anchovy. Cook it about 5 minutes until anchovies cooked. Set aside.
- Mix cooked anchovy with mashed tempeh. Add all purpose flour, bread flour, soy sauce, salt, pepper and 3/4 part of beaten egg (the rest will be used for coating the patty). Mix it well..
- Divide patty dough into two. Shape into patty about 5 inches wide (depends on the wide of burger bun).
- Put patty into egg mixture and coat it with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil with low fire and fry patty until it becomes golden brown..
- Spread butter on burger bun, and grilled it for 3 minutes.
- Put mayonnaise and other ingredients on burger as you like.
- Tempeh and Anchovy Burger is ready to serve 🍔✨.
Place tempeh in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. BBQ Tempeh Burger with Cilantro Lime Tahini Slaw from yesterday. Brush burgers and grill rack with oil. So I've been blogging for almost a year now and this is my very first veggie burger post! I'm surprised you all held out this long!
There is always something brand-new to discover when it comes to food preparation and every cook's skill-set is open to enhancement. This Tempeh and Anchovy Burger recipe is simply a few recipe concepts to assist boost your chef's performance. There are a lot more excellent recipes around as well as excellent chefs keep looking for them throughout their lives. Consistent learning is the vital to ever-improving cooking skills.
If you find this Tempeh and Anchovy Burger recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.