If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best beef semur recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
As soon as you understand the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a freeing as well as rewarding experience to develop a just tasty meal or baked product. The smells in your house as well as the faces of the people that you share it with are valuable. We hope this beef semur recipe will certainly offer you some concept for you to become an extraordinary chef.
To make beef semur you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of beef semur
- You need to prepare 1 kg of tenderloin (beef).
- Prepare 2 large of potatoes.
- Use 2 large of carrot.
- Prepare 10 small of beans.
- You need 2 large of brocolli.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce (kecap) not salty soy sauce like japanese or korean soy sauce, but the taste is sweet and the texture is thick, and u can found it in the asian market.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need to prepare 2 large of tomato.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to prepare 10 of quail eggs (boil it for about 8 minutes,peel it,set aside).
- Provide of spices (make like puree,u can use blender or chopper).
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- You need to prepare 5 clove of shallot.
- You need to prepare 1/2 large of onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hazelnut (kemiri).
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
And one of the steps to process the beef through the way of lathering. US Wellness Beef Patella Joint Femur Bones are ideal bones for making great gelatin and bone broth recipes. These bones are rich in cartilage and connective tissue which will fall. Learn how to make this delicious,tender, and easy semur daging kentang kecap recipe using a pressure cooker or on the stove.
beef semur step by step
- boil 1 liter water with beef tenderloin,until the meat is tender. u can test it using the fork. chop the meat for about 3 cm. set aside the beef stock in the bowl..
- prepare the pot , add 3 tsp olive oil or unsalted butter. add the puree spices. saute the puree until the color is changing until golden brown and smells good. add soy sauce,wait until soy sauce is caramelized,stir it, add the beef stock,wait until it's boiling. add chopped tenderloin. cover the pot. wait for about 8 minutes..
- peel the potatoes,chopped like artificial crabmeat size. add into the boiling beef broth and meat. add the tomato ketchup,stir it,and cover it again..
- peel the carrots,cut like artificial crab size. cut the bean same size like the carrots. cut the brocolli. prepare the boiling water,add a pinch of salt. boil the carrot for about 5 minutes or until it soft but not to soft,u can taste it soft but still crunchy. boil the bean about 4 minutes,until soft but still crunchy, so does the brocolli boil it until soft but still crunchy. set aside,put it in a plate..
- check the semur in the pot. taste it,add the salt, and sugar. add the tomatoes. cover it again,wait until the beef stock / sauce is thick, not too thick but not too watery either. last,add the boiling quail eggs. mix it, served it..
- u can served the beef semur with the vegetables stew. hope u'll like it and understand my recipes :p i'm so sorry if my english is bad.. cheers :).
My grandmother used to make this semur daging pretty often too. Semur Banka (Beef in Soy Sauce). Try this Semur Banka (Beef in Soy Sauce) recipe, or contribute your own. Femur bones are the perfect way to satisfy your dog's natural instinct to chew! - Is made from USDA inspected beef raised in the USA. At the heart of every Tomlinson's Feed. "beef semur/semur daging.
Since you have actually read beef semur recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen area and also prepare some excellent food! Bear in mind, cooking is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right initially. Practice is required for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this beef semur recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.