Many individuals enjoy cooking as well as believe it makes the best relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells scrumptious is specific to make anybody's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can in some cases seem difficult, however, to identify dishes that work for you or recommendations that leads to an inevitably effective meal. Maybe this Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf recipe is the one you are searching for.
When you are going to the store, do not always have a huge shopping list which can limit you to simply getting specific products. See what you like and what you are in the mood for and acquisition based upon that. This will provide you the spontaneity to prepare whatever you select.
To make Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf:
- You need 1 package (16 ounces) thick cut bacon.
- You need 1 1/2 lb ground beef (chuck or about 80/20).
- Prepare 1 cup shredded cheese (your favorite one or more).
- You need to prepare 1 envelope beefy onion soup mix (lipton or other).
- Use 1/3 cup ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp yellow mustard.
- You need 1 tsp worcestershire sauce.
- Use 2 eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup - give or take - cracker crumbs (any kind-I used bacon ritz).
- You need 2 clove minced garlic.
- You need 1 salt & pepper to taste.
Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf instructions :
- Preheat oven to °350. Line bottom & sides of loaf pan with bacon, slightly overlapping (or weave into a lattice pattern), saving about 5 strips to cover top..
- In large bowl add ground beef & shredded cheese. In small bowl mix together all other ingredients & let sit for about 5 minutes. Pour in with meat & cheese & mix lightly with a fork, kinda fluffing it up as you go..
- Stuff meat mixture into bacon lined pan and layer top with remaining bacon. Just try to keep it evenly spread across whole top of meatloaf. Cover with foil (I used 2 layers) & bake for about an hour and a half until meat thermometer reads °160F..
- Take out of oven & uncover. Bake uncovered another 15-20 minutes until bacon is browned & at desired crispiness. Also, if desired, take back out & add a layer of ketchup across top & bake another 10-15 minutes until ketchup has carmelized into a glaze type topping. (Or use broiler & keep an eye on it until it's ready, it won't take long.).
- When done let sit for 10 minutes. Cut & serve. Is great with mashed or baked potatoes or on a sandwich roll..
Everybody wishes to be a far better cook. Everybody wishes to try out fun recipes. Discovering the time and feeling the inspiration to be creative in the kitchen area can often position an obstacle though. We hope these Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Offer a number of these suggestions a try tonight, your taste buds will thank you!
If you find this Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Meatloaf recipe valuable please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.