Want to be a far better chef? Who doesn't! Searching for some new, enjoyable, and also intriguing food selection ideas? That isn't! The wish to prepare far better dishes as well as try brand-new recipes is something we all want to do. Salsa meatloaf dish maybe the one you are seeking.
When you are mosting likely to the shop, do not constantly have a big shopping list which can limit you to simply obtaining particular items. See what you like and what you remain in the mood for and purchase based upon that. This will certainly provide you the spontaneity to prepare whatever you select.
You can cook Salsa meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Salsa meatloaf:
- You need 1 lb ground beef.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup Salsa.
- Use 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need to prepare 1 Egg.
- Use 3 clove of garlic.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp dried parsley.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp salt.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tbsp pepper.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup onion.
Salsa meatloaf instructions :
- Preheat Oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, mix the ground beef,onion, salsa, bread crumbs, egg amd garlic. season with parsley, salt and pepper. Transfer to a loaf pan..
- bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F.
Since you have read Salsa meatloaf recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area as well as prepare some terrific food! Remember, food preparation is not a skill that can be 100 percent right at first. Method is needed for you to grasp the art of cooking.
If you find this Salsa meatloaf recipe helpful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.