There are lots of sources of info on cooking. Some details is geared towards experienced chefs and except the typical individual. It can be perplexing to learn all of the available info. Fortunately, this Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf recipe is easy to do and will certainly give you some great pointers. They will benefit anybody, also a newbie.
In order to make the process of cooking much easier, you need to take to time to make huge quantities of meat or vegetable supply as well as shop it in the freezer. Not only is making your own supply less costly than buying it from a merchant, but it makes it very easy to maintain a large supply on hand. Just freeze the supply in little and plainly labeled portions and after that secure what you require when you require it!
To cook Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf:
- You need 1-1/2 lbs Ground Turkey *Can substitute ground beef.
- You need to prepare 1 Can Drained Black Beans.
- Provide 1 Can Drained Corn kernels.
- You need to prepare 2 Tsp Minced Garlic.
- You need to prepare 3/4 Cup Rolled Oats.
- You need to prepare 1 Large Chopped Red or White Onion.
- Provide 2 Eggs.
- You need to prepare 1/4 Cup Gluten Free Barbecue Sauce.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper.
- Use 1 Tsp Salt.
Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf step by step :
- Pre-heat oven to 400° Line a glass casserole or bread pan with aluminum foil and lightly grease (I like Pam Olive Oil spray).
- Combine corn, black beans, onion, garlic, oats, salt, and pepper in large bowl. Stir well..
- Next, add 2 raw eggs, the binder, and stir well..
- Finally, take your rings off, your getting your hands dirty! Add the raw meat and BBQ sauce to the mixing bowl. Use your clean hands to toss, squeeze and blend the mixture, thoroughly so that all the veggies are evenly spread throughout the meat..
- Place in your pan and spread mixture evenly..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, till the center is cooked well..
- Pull out, let sit for 5 minutes. Cut in 1/2 slices and serve. Enjoy!.
Since you have actually gotten to completion of this Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf recipe, now trying out recipes and also execute it and appreciate. You never know - you just might have found a brand-new job.
If you find this Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.