Everybody loves the suggestion of sitting down to a delicious home-cooked dish, however with today's busy routines, it can be more difficult than ever before to locate the moment to place one with each other. Fortunately, aid is out there, the Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf Muffins w/ Mashed Potato Frosting (courtesy of robinmay) recipe and advice in this post will aid you assembled healthy meals for your family members in a surprisingly, short time.
Being organized is a crucial action when intending to prepare a dish for friend or family. This will enable you to see to it that all the required ingredients are made up. Set every one of the non-perishable ingredients as well as utensils out the day in advance. This will certainly allow you to prepare without needing to stress.
To make Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf Muffins w/ Mashed Potato Frosting (courtesy of robinmay) you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf Muffins w/ Mashed Potato Frosting (courtesy of robinmay):
- You need to prepare 1 lb Ground Turkey or Beef.
- You need 1 tbsp Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt (I prefer Sea Salt).
- You need 1 tsp Onion Powder or 1/2 small white onion chopped fresh.
- You need 1 tsp Garlic Salt.
- You need 4 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 15 Ritz Crackers Crushed.
- Provide 2 cup Shredded Colby Jack Cheese (or whatever u prefer).
- Provide 6 small Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup Milk, Cream, or Half & Half.
Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf Muffins w/ Mashed Potato Frosting (courtesy of robinmay) instructions :
- Peel potatoes and rinse well. Cut into chunks. Bring cut potatoes to a boil w/ 1tbsp of butter and a shake of salt..
- While the potatoes cook, preheat oven at 350 and mix ground meat with seasonings and crackers..
- Coat muffin pan with olive oil..
- Form ground meat mixture onto hand and place a pinch of shredded cheese in the center. Form into a ball and flatten into muffin pan..
- After all pans are filled, put in oven for 20-30 minutes. Then, remove potatoes from heat and drain water. Mash the potatoes and add remaining butter and half cup of milk/half & half/cream. Mix until smooth..
- Once the meatloaf is done, spread mashed potatoes over meatloaf muffins and serve..
There is constantly something brand-new to learn when it pertains to cooking and also every cook's skill-set is open to renovation. This Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf Muffins w/ Mashed Potato Frosting (courtesy of robinmay) recipe is simply a few recipe concepts to aid improve your chef's performance. There are a lot more excellent recipes available as well as great cooks keep trying to find them throughout their lives. Consistent understanding is the key to ever-improving food preparation abilities.
If you find this Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf Muffins w/ Mashed Potato Frosting (courtesy of robinmay) recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.