Many people like cooking and also think it makes the best relaxing leisure activity. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that smells scrumptious is certain to make any person's state of mind a little bit lighter. It can occasionally seem tough, however, to identify dishes that benefit you or recommendations that results in an inevitably effective dish. Perhaps this Sweet Potato Pie dish is the one you are trying to find.
Wet paper towel and a plastic bag can expand the life of your environment-friendlies. If you cover your fresh natural herbs or fresh environment-friendlies with a damp paper towel and afterwards position them in a plastic bag, they will certainly last longer. They will typically remain fresh 3 to 4 days longer if you do.
To cook Sweet Potato Pie you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Pie:
- You need to prepare 2 lb sweet potato.
- You need 1/2 cup butter.
- Prepare 3 large eggs.
- Use 1 cup sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup sweeten condensened milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup evaporated milk.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp ground nutmmeg.
- Provide 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp lemon extract.
Sweet Potato Pie instructions :
- Bake sweet potatos at 350°F for about 30mins. Peel potatos and beat with mixture (remove strings that form on the mixture beaters).
- Add butter and beat on medium speed adding eggs and next 6 ingredients..
- Pour mixture evenly into pie..
- Bake @ 350 for 40-50 mins on lower oven rack..
There is always something new to discover when it pertains to cooking and also every cook's skill-set is open to enhancement. This Sweet Potato Pie recipe is just a couple of recipe ideas to help improve your chef's performance. There are much more excellent recipes available as well as excellent cooks keep looking for them throughout their lives. Continuous discovering is the essential to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Sweet Potato Pie recipe valuable please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.