Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed fish recipe. You can have steamed fish using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed Fish:
- Prepare 450 gms of tofu sliced in 1/4inch squares.
- Prepare 650 gms of fish fillet- any white fish will do.
- Use 6 of table spoons salted chillies or chilli sauce to your liking.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger minced.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 of green onion diced.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 1/2 tsp white pepper, 1/2 tsp sugar, 1 tsp sesame oil mixed together.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil, 2/3rd cup hot water.
Steps to make Steamed Fish:
- Fill Steamer with water, and place on stovetop. Wash and pat dry fish fillets and set aside. Use a steaming plate with high edges, place tofu slices on the base of the plate, now place the fish fillets on top of the tofu and set aside..
- Separately in a clean pan on medium heat, add oil, ginger, garlic, onions (only the white part), chillies and let it cook until aromatic, add the hot water, soy sauce mixture and let it come to a boil, check for seasoning, pour over the fish, place fish in the hot steamer, turn the stovetop heat to medium and let it cook for around 8-10 minutes or until the fish cooked..
- Once cooked, sprinkle with green onions and serve with steamed rice and a side of vegetables. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Steamed Fish recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.