Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini tart recipe. To cook zucchini tart you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Zucchini Tart:
- Take 130-150 g of flour.
- Provide 100 g of butter.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 of egg yolk.
- Provide 1 of Greek/plain yoghurt.
- Take 1 of big zucchini.
- Provide 50-75 g of feta cheese.
- You need of oregano/basil/herbes de provence.
Instructions to make Zucchini Tart:
- Put the flour into a bowl with a pinch of salt. Add the butter and rub in using your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs..
- Add egg yolk, form and transfer to a greased baking tray. Spread the dough evenly, make sure there is some on the sides. Poke holes into the dough using a fork..
- Bake for 20mins in 200C/390F. Let cool for a few minutes. In the meantime slice the zucchini, and grill it till soft..
- Spread yoghurt on the tart, put the grilled zucchini on top, sprinkle with feta cheese, and then with some herbs..
- Bake for additional 10-15mins in 160C/320F. Serve hot..
If you find this Zucchini Tart recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.