Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best #feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #feast pita pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and hummus recipe. You can cook #feast pita pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and hummus using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook #feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus:
- Provide 1+1/2cup of Wheat flour -.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Salt -.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Baking powder -.
- Use – 1 teaspoon of Sugar -.
- Provide as required of Warm water to make dough.
- Provide of For Hummus -.
- Take 1cup of Chickpea boiled -.
- Use 1teaspoon of Tahini paste -.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin -.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Use -1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 2 teaspoon of Olive oil.
- Take 2 teaspoon of Chilled water.
- Get of For Salad-.
- Get 2 teaspoon.each of Tomato, cucumber, capsicum,carrot, cottage cheese. -.
- You need as required of Mint chutney.
- Get 2 teaspoon of Oil.
Instructions to make #feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus:
- Mix flour,salt, baking powder, sugar and warm water to make soft dough..
- Rest it for an hour..
- Blend all the ingredients of Hummus in a mixer kar until smooth..
- Cut all the vegetables and cottage cheese into small pieces..
- After an hour,knead the dough for a min.and divide into 10 equal balls..
- Take a ball,roll it into a chapati,brush it with oil and sprinkle flour over it,make a potli and again roll it app.5" diameter..
- Heat a tawa or pan,cook all the chapatis from both sides on medium flame..
- Cool and cut the chapatis into halves.(You will get 2 pita pockets when you cut a chapati from the centre).
- Fill the pita pocket with,salad pour some mint chutney and Hummus..
- You have many options for filling these pita pockets such as sprouts, seeet corn etc..
- Enjoy your healthy yet yummy 😋 pita pocket..
If you find this #feast Pita Pocket filled with salad,cottage cheese and Hummus recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.