Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys spiced cauliflower soup, gf df ef sf recipe. You can have vickys spiced cauliflower soup, gf df ef sf using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF:
- Use 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 4 tbsp of harissa paste, recipe in my profile.
- Provide 2 of large cauliflower cut into florets.
- Get 2000 ml of hot chicken / vegetable stock.
- Provide 100 grams of flaked almonds plus extra for garnish if desired.
- Provide 1 of salt & fresh black pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF:
- Dry fry the almonds until they're turning golden and you can smell them toasting.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and gently fry the ground spices and harissa paste for 2 minutes.
- Put the cauliflower, stock and almonds into the pan. Bring to the boil then simmer, covered, for 25 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft.
- Put the whole lot through a blender and puree smooth.
- Serve with a scattering of toasted almonds over the top and a grind of fresh black pepper.
- You can use ground almonds instead of flaked, just throw them in the soup after simmering and stir through before blending.
If you find this Vickys Spiced Cauliflower Soup, GF DF EF SF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.