Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate crepe with butter/ honey recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate crepe with butter/ honey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate crepe with butter/ honey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate crepe with butter/ honey recipe. To cook chocolate crepe with butter/ honey you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate crepe with butter/ honey:
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chilled milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey/ chocolate melted.
- Prepare 2, 3 tbsp of brown / white sugar.
- Provide A pinch of of salt.
Steps to make Chocolate crepe with butter/ honey:
- Take flour and baking powder with a pinch of salt sieve it..
- Beat all the ingredients except chocolate melted/ butter and honey..
- Beat the ingredients in order to become smooth mixture and mix it continuously with no lumps..
- Heat the pan add butter then pour 1/4 cup mixture of pour on a pan and spread it until it becomes cooked completely..
- Now take a plate set a crepe with pouring honey and chocolate melted with butter on the top of crepe..
- A yummy and healthy crepe serve to children with warm milk and coffee, enjoy it..
If you find this Chocolate crepe with butter/ honey recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.