Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Caramel Rusks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Rusks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Rusks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you wish to battle depression, try eating some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel rusks recipe. You can cook caramel rusks using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caramel Rusks:
- You need of Rusks.
- Use 1/2 of baguette French bread.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Get of Caramel.
- Provide 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Get 50 grams of Heavy cream.
Instructions to make Caramel Rusks:
- Thinly slice the baguette and bake for 15 minutes in the oven at 130℃..
- Mix the butter and granulated sugar together. Spread it on the bread slices, and bake at 130℃ for another 15 minutes..
- Melt the sugar over medium heat until it turns a deep amber..
- Heat the heavy cream in the microwave until just before boiling point. Add one tablespoon of the cream to the sugar from Step 3 and mix..
- Stir in the rest of the cream in small batches. When it's all mixed in, bring it to the boil..
- Stop the heat and mix it again. Let it cool as you mix..
- Continue until it is firm enough to draw patterns with..
- Pour it on top of the rusks from Step 1..
- When the caramel has hardened, they're done..
- If you let it chill to the extent shown, it will be difficult to draw patterns. If this happens, heat it and return to Step 6..
- It becomes a crunchy caramel candy when hardened..
If you find this Caramel Rusks recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.