Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. Along with vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to miguel’s adobo chicken (instapot version) recipe. To make miguel’s adobo chicken (instapot version) you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version):
- Take of Adobo Seasoning:.
- Use 4 tbs of Paprika (I use Smoked Paprika occasionally for a more smoky flavor).
- Use 3 tbs of Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 2 tbs of Onion Powder.
- Provide 2 tbs of Cumin.
- Get 2 tbs of Mexican Oregano (regular will work in a pinch).
- Take 1 tbs of Chipotle Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Garlic Powder.
- Get to taste of Salt,.
- You need of Sauce:.
- Get 6 of dried Guajillo Chili Pods.
- Get 2 of dried Ancho Chili Pods.
- Take 2 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 4 tbs of Tomato Paste.
- Use of Chicken:.
- You need 2-3 lbs of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of cooking oil.
Instructions to make Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version):
- Mix the adobo ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. If you have leftover, you can save it for next time or use it in place of taco seasoning, etc..
- Coat the chicken with salt and the adobo seasoning on all sides and place covered in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or overnight..
- For the sauce, boil 4 cups of water. While the water is heating up, take the dried chili’s and remove stems and seeds. Once water reaches a boil, remove from heat and submerge dried peppers in the water. Cover and steep for 15 minutes..
- While the peppers are steeping, place the chicken stock, vinegar, garlic, and tomato paste in a blender. When the chili’s are ready, add to blender also and blend until smooth..
- In a large pan, heat approx 2-3 tbs oil on med-high heat. When oil is hot, sauté the chicken for approx 7-8 mins on each side until browned well..
- Move browned chicken to the InstaPot and cover with the sauce. Set cooker on high pressure for 20 minutes and let pressure decrease naturally (approx 15-20 mins)..
- Serve topped chopped onions and cilantro with a side of rice or serve in tacos with your favorite toppings! Yumm!!.
A generous seasoning of granulated garlic can also be used in place of garlic cloves. Ryver Cooks (@Ryvercooks) from Cherry Creek, CO, United States. A chubby chick that likes to cook and talk! Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. The Lucky Peach version of the recipe also includes coconut milk (you can find the original recipe republished on Goop.com).
If you find this Miguel’s Adobo Chicken (InstaPot Version) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.