Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Meal Lunch recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Meal Lunch recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Everyone likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to consider some citrus fruit. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also required for maintaining your health. One thing you really should try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole meal lunch recipe. To cook whole meal lunch you only need 59 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Whole Meal Lunch:
- Take of For Roti Rice Kofta Curry.
- Get 2-3 of wheat flour roasted roti.
- Get 1 bowl of boiled rice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 of chopped chilli.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Cumin coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger chilli garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Besan/gram flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use of For Curry.
- Use 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Besan/gram flour.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Jeggary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin coriander.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger chilli paste.
- Get 2 tsp of curry leaves.
- You need as needed of Oil for fry.
- You need of For Bengan Bharta.
- Use 350 gm of big brinjal.
- Use 1/2 cup of spring onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli garlic paste.
- You need 1/8 tsp of asofoetida.
- You need 3-4 of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin coriander powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Asofoetida.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use of For kela methi Paratha.
- Get 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of small fenugreek leaves.
- You need 1 tsl of raw banana.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger chilli garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take as needed of Oil for roast.
- Take of to serve.
- Prepare pinch of red chilli.
- Take 1 bowl of curd.
Steps to make Whole Meal Lunch:
- For Kofta curry :- churn roasted roti coursly. Add boiled rice ciriander red chilli powder turmeric powder ginger garlic paste garam masala besan chopped chilli salt. Mix well and make a balls. Heat oil in a pan and fry brown in colour..
- For Curry:-Heat ghee add cumin seeds asofoetida bay leaf cardamom cloves curry leaves dry red chilli and add kofta saute. Now dilute besan in a curd add 1/2glass water beat well and pour in a Tadka. Add turmeric powder red chilli powder salt cumin coriander powder jeggarymix well and cook till 7-8 min on mid. slow flame. Garnish with coriander. ROTI RICE KOFTA CURRY IS READY..
- For Bengan Bharta:-Wash wipe and grease oil on a brinjal. Make cuts and Roast on a flame. Now take in a plate remove roasted skin and mash. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds tempered. Add asofoetida garlic chilli paste. Chopped spring onion white part and chopped tomato. Mix well Add red chilli powder salt turmeric powder and mashed brinjal pulp mix well. Add 1/4cup water and grated ginger cook for 5min. Lastly add chopped coriander. BENGAN BHARTA is ready..
- For Kela methi Paratha:-Chop and wash fenugreek leaves and strain. Now take flour in a paraat add fenugreek leaves smash or grate ripe babana salt sugar and all masala. Knead a tight dough. Leave it for 10min. Roll and roast on tawa with oil. Both sides. Paratha is ready. Same tawa put 1tsp oil saute red chilli for a min.and take in aplate and serve..
- Now Take Roti Rice Kofta Curry in a bowl. Bengan bharta in another bowl Paratha and Red chilli in Roti tokri.Take Curd in a bowl sprinkle red chilli powder and roasted cumin powder. And Serve tasty soulful Whole meal Lunch.and water..
We've got you covered with this hefty list of meals that will keep you full all afternoon. Lunch: A decent sized meal – to the largest meal of the day, depending up one's culture Tea: A The meal you take after lunch but before dinner is called supper. Basically u take this in evening like tea. These quick meal ideas will help you fit dinner into the family's busy schedule every night. With recipes this easy, those forget-to-meal-prep nights can be way less stressful.
If you find this Whole Meal Lunch recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.